Background

December 3, 2011

Traffic stop in Holland today

On our way back from the Branch Christmas Party I was taken on a detour to a side road where several of the Holland Police were standing. After coming to a complete stop I was asked to take a alcohol breathing test. I had to blow into a tube. Since my three youngest kids were in the car and on the edge of their seats waiting for the results, its a good thing that it came back negative. Who would have thought I would have my first alcohol breathing test with my kids in the car and in another country besides the USA.  It seems we get to have exciting events like this on a weekly basis here. Last week it was animal control and now this. I wonder what next week will bring?

3 comments:

  1. Yay for your blog! And yay for breathalizer tests in foreign countries with the kids watching. Now THAT'S an awesome memory you will all have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. I love the pictures. Looks like you guys are having an amazing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny about the breathalyzer!! Looks like you guys re having fun!! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete